Re: What is the rowid composed of?

From: HansF <News.Hans_at_telus.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 14:32:05 GMT

On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 08:50:39 -0500, Turkbear interested us by writing:

> It just does not say what you seem to be insisting on: that the ROWID
> never changes.

I do not insist on unchanged ROWID. I do recommend that people get the full information. I do also buck=against people unilaterally saying ROWID changes without putting in the circumstances - exactly what you accuse me of doing in reverse.

PLEASE reread what I put into my original esponse ... I'll quote it for you

"
(Yes, there are caveats, conditions, and added information that neither your statement nor mine provide on the surface.) "

--
Hans Forbrich
mailto: Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com