Oracle test for DaDaBIK

From: <eugenio.t_at_gmail.com>
Date: 10 Oct 2005 13:27:40 -0700

Hi all,
I'm the author of DaDaBIK (www.dadabik.org), a GPL software written in PHP that allows to easily create a Web front-end for a database.

The last release of DaDaBIK (4.0 alpha) uses the ADOdb Database Abstraction Library in order to support as many DBMS as possible, at the moment it has been tested just with MySQL 4.0.x, 4.1.x and PostgreSQL 8.03 for MS Windows but probably works also with the other DBMS supported by ADOdb.

I'm looking for DaDaBIK volunteer beta testers who can test DaDaBIK with Oracle; I want to release DaDaBIK 4.0 beta after a MS SQL Server and Oracle test.

If you are interested please post here or send me an e-mail.

Thanks.

Bye,

Eugenio. Received on Mon Oct 10 2005 - 15:27:40 CDT