Oracle commercial

From: <forums_at_simeonov.net>
Date: 10 Oct 2005 13:26:12 -0700

Hi folks,

I'm looking for a flash commercial, that I saw a couple of years ago on a site. I'm looking for this site actually but I cannot remember it's name. The commercial was saying: 7 seconds is all it takes to lose a customer.

I tried to google it without luck. Anyone any ideas about the commercial and/or the company who designed it?

Thanks in advance. Received on Mon Oct 10 2005 - 15:26:12 CDT