SQL Sniffer

From: Wolfgang Zeiger <wolfgang.zeiger_at_t-online.de>
Date: 1 Oct 2005 02:58:19 -0700

Hello group,

i was looking for a tool like a SQL Sniffer or Monitor to view the SQL-statements a Oracle-forms-applikation send to the database. I must rebuild the functionality of this app because the support for this software is not aviable a long time and we must do some changes. Has anyone an idea how I could monitor the SQL-Statements, the client sends to the database?

Greetings
  Wolfgang Received on Sat Oct 01 2005 - 04:58:19 CDT