Re: What do Oracle professionals think of Fabian Pascal?

From: Chris ( Val ) <chrisval_at_bigpond.com.au>
Date: 1 Sep 2005 15:28:27 -0700

joel-garry_at_home.com wrote:
> >And I must admit, I've never seen a better tool than a hammer for
> >nailing, well, nails :-)
>
> Having built numerous decks and gazebos and shelves attached to
> concrete, and watched many houses being built (including 3 next door to
> me, currently), a good rule of thumb [ouch] is, a nailgun is far
> superior to a hammer.

I would have to agree that a nail gun is an efficient tool, however, a hammer is a universally recognised tool that does not require a degree to use, and it can be invoked from any angle by anyone :-)

In desparate times of need, any object with sufficient weight can be transformed into a hammer :-)

Cheers,
Chris Val Received on Thu Sep 01 2005 - 17:28:27 CDT