Re: Fetch cursor very slow

From: Ludovic Bostral <lbostral_at_NOSPAMfree.fr>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 17:50:39 +0200

"DA Morgan" <damorgan_at_psoug.org> a écrit dans le message de news: 1125416141.631774_at_yasure...
>> I have not much experience of oracle, and i don't know why performance is
>> so bad,
>
> You have some full table accesses. Are there indexes that are not
> being used or are there indexes that are missing? Are statistics
> current with DBMS_STATS?
>
> Patch up to 9.2.0.6 at a minimum.
>
> What hardware and CPUs? What O/S? How much RAM?

Windows server 2003, 1 CPU, Pentium 3GHz, 1 Go RAM

The statistics are calculated, and I create index for all fields of the joins (but maybe it's wrong and not sufficient)

for the version, I can't find oracle version superior to 9.2.0.1 (http://www.oracle.com/technology/software/products/oracle9i/index.html) Received on Tue Aug 30 2005 - 10:50:39 CDT