Re: What do Oracle professionals think of Fabian Pascal?

From: fabian pascal <oao_at_csi.com>
Date: 29 Aug 2005 18:18:26 -0700

> What logic? You state most people in the industry are uninformed,
> 80%-90% of pronouncements are wrong. Where do you get such statistics?
> Where is your evidence? Do you not see a problem with telling people
> to claim things with evidence while you make stuff up?

I have a site, several columns and two books chockful of evidence and you ask where it is? Do you expect me to feed all that stuff to you in a thread? If you want to criticize my position, first educate yourself on it, THEN state your case. I did not come online and made claims about you, you did. SO it is incumbent on you to do the homework, if you want to be taken seriously. Received on Mon Aug 29 2005 - 20:18:26 CDT