Re: ORA 12560

From: Nicolas Bronke <N.Bronke_at_web.de>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 02:10:10 +0200

> Still ... Remote Desktop has known problems as it is an emulation of a
> connection: Not a real connection.
>
> Try connecting with SQL*Plus and see if you still get the error.

I read carefully what you meant.
I tried it before also with sql plus and the same error is coming. On my real installation I work with the terminal server (but of cause only the oracle-client software is installed there). So it seems, that cannot use R+D for my Test-Machine :-( for admistration

Regards
Nicolas Received on Thu Aug 25 2005 - 19:10:10 CDT