Re: Oracle via Internet

From: winkie wan <winke_at_163.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 08:41:30 +0800

there are two situation.
if the OS which oracle is resided in is Unix/linux, it will be no problem,just open the port 1521 on the firewall.

if the db is resided in windows,you should use shared socket setting for the db.
refer to the metalink document notes: 124140.1 for detailed setting.

--
winke
msn: winkexp_at_hotmail.com