Oracle via Internet

From: Nicolas Bronke <N.Bronke_at_web.de>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 16:24:56 +0200

For testing, we want to open one of our Oracle 9i database to the internet. Therefore we opened the port 1521 and forwarded the port to our local pc. Now we can do a tnsping from outside, but we cannot connect to this database. The Error 12541 : TNS Kein Listener is coming. But the Listener is running (we tested it in the local network). We looked at the router firewall, but we could not find the problem. Does someone has an idea?

Regards
Nicolas Received on Sat Aug 20 2005 - 09:24:56 CDT