What Oracle features do you use?

From: Andreas Sheriff <spamcontrol_at_iion.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 00:15:58 -0700

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to get an idea of what features in Oracle are useful to each individual and what features are not.

I've put together a short, one page survey to try and capture this data, and some demographics so that I can do some crosstabs (I'm in the data mining industry :-). It's an anonymous survey and I don't ask for your email, so feel free to answer anything you want. Keep in mind, though, that I will post the results of this survey to this newsgroup when I have enough responses. If you think the data in this survey would be useful to you, I ask that you answer seriously (Note: garbage in, garbage out).

If anyone else who posts to other newsgroups would like to take this survey, let them know, because I will not crosspost.

The URL to the survey is:
http://gurucoders.com/ysurvey/survey.php?s_id=1

If you have any suggestions on how to improve the survey or any feature you would live to see surveyed, please respond to this message on this newsgroup.

Thanks for your participation.

--

Andreas Sheriff
Oracle 9i Certified Professional

"If you don't eat your meat, you cannot have any pudding.
"How can you have any pudding, if you don't eat your meat?"
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL Reply only to the group.