pipelined functions and recursive mechanism

From: Umbi <umberto.michelucci_at_bluewin.ch>
Date: 19 Aug 2005 00:07:41 -0700

Hi All,
I have a question about pipelined functions. I want to write a recursive functions that should return some records. I also would like to write it as a pipelined functions but it doesn't work. Has someone an example or a link for me? I succeeded to write it in PL/SQL as a package with global variables but it is not what I wanted to do...

Thanks in advance,
Umberto Received on Fri Aug 19 2005 - 02:07:41 CDT