Re: Ignoring oraInst.loc

From: G Quesnel <dbaguy_ott_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 15 Aug 2005 14:02:51 -0700

I just ran into the same issue you had, but luckily for me, I could get root to delete that file. In my case, it was pointing to a mount point that doesn't exist anymore. Do you really need to remove that file (or change it's content), because you can easily install multiple Oracle in different home, and as long as you label them differently, they will co exist happilly (even if they are the same version). Received on Mon Aug 15 2005 - 16:02:51 CDT