Re: Weird Query

From: Marian Aldenhövel <marian_at_mba-software.de>
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 10:17:28 +0200

Hi,

 > If you will distinguish that rows, you should recognize, that a ability
> to posess a middle name is only due to affiliation of certain person to
> certain category of people ( nation, whatever ).

So there are no americans that do not have a middle name?

The only safe category I could think of would be "people who have middle names" vs. "people who do not have middle names". So another column would be in order and that feels redundant to me.

Ciao, MM

--
Marian Aldenhövel, Rosenhain 23, 53123 Bonn. +49 228 624013.
http://www.marian-aldenhoevel.de