Aggregation query in Oracle

From: <bhaskarjain_at_gmail.com>
Date: 19 Jul 2005 08:26:49 -0700

 have four queries Test, Test1, Test2, Test4 all of them having same number of columns and same datatype

Test results in following columns
Refrence_Num
First_Name

Test1 results in following columns
Refrence_Num
Middle_Name

Test2 results in following columns
Refrence_Num
Last_Name

Test3 reults in following columns
Refrence_Num
Nationality

I have to join these four queries in such a way that I get following columns in the result and for Refrence_Num I have only one row having all the data.

Refrence_Num
First_Name
Middle_Name
Last_Name
Nationality

I don't want to create a temporary table or PL/SQL for this Received on Tue Jul 19 2005 - 10:26:49 CDT