Re: Oracle Profile Question

From: <amerar_at_iwc.net>
Date: 19 Jul 2005 06:55:16 -0700

If the remote system goes down, that is beyond my control. The only thing I can do on my end is to put in some preventative maintenance so that we do not hang when the remote system goes down.

You have no control if the elctric company shuts off the power. All you can do is be prepared with candles and flashlights.

This is the same concept. We do not want to get caught in the dark with sessions orphaned and hanging, etc.....

So, back to square #1, if the remote system goes down, there must be something we can implement so that our jobs do not hang........ Received on Tue Jul 19 2005 - 08:55:16 CDT