Re: Oracle 9i DBA certification

From: Mark D Powell <Mark.Powell_at_eds.com>
Date: 15 Jul 2005 06:54:06 -0700

Are you aware that obtaining the OCP desgination now requires that you take at least one course from Oracle?

If you can meet the requirements for obtaining an OCP on version 9 then I would do so and take the 10g upgrade examination.

The advantage to certifying on 10g is that I believe there will be only two tests.

Oracle is offering 10g classes.

HTH -- Mark D Powell -- Received on Fri Jul 15 2005 - 08:54:06 CDT