Re: How to Generate XML and call a query on it?

From: ali <ali.jan_at_gmail.com>
Date: 15 Jul 2005 04:04:24 -0700

A couple of things:

  1. I know xmlgen.getxml() but how can I fine tune it (as i did the sql 2005 query) so that it returns the xml in the exact format (plz see above for the xml format) that i need?
  2. Once I get the XML in the desired format, how do I call an XQuery on it?

ps. I found about oracle forums and have posted this question there too... Received on Fri Jul 15 2005 - 06:04:24 CDT