viewing data statistics on the client

From: <motivus_at_gmail.com>
Date: 5 Jul 2005 06:15:22 -0700

Hi. I've spent a number of hours searching Oracle's site trying to learn if they have a web-based application interface that will allow users to view certain data statistics - info like types of data available (e.g., raw data from systems X, Y, and Z), data freshness, volume of data, etc. These users will need to view this info in order to understand the type/extent of data that is available for analysis purposes. For example, they will need to know that raw data from System X is available in the repository for April, May and June... and data from System Y is available for each month dating back to 2001.

I have reviewed material re. Oracle's HTML DB. Unfortunately, it doesn't show me how this info is presented. Does anyone know of a resource that would show how certain database statistics could be presented to data consumers accessing via a web-based front-end?

best,
motivus Received on Tue Jul 05 2005 - 08:15:22 CDT