Re: viewing data statistics on the client

From: Billy <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za>
Date: 5 Jul 2005 06:49:40 -0700

motivus_at_gmail.com wrote:
> Hi. I've spent a number of hours searching Oracle's site trying to
> learn if they have a web-based application interface that will allow
> users to view certain data statistics - info like types of data
> available (e.g., raw data from systems X, Y, and Z), data freshness,
> volume of data, etc.

<snipped>

Oracle Enterprise Manager is a J2EE container app (supporting web front-ends) that shows sysadmin data (including volumes and session stats). But this is not suited for use by end-users.

Oracle's HTMLDB would be the ideal development tool to create the type of web-based reporting system you want.

--
Billy