Re: Will give you feedback after my OCP exam.

From: HansF <News.Hans_at_telus.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 14:38:31 GMT

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 07:03:21 -0700, DA Morgan interested us by writing:

> HansF wrote:

>> On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 21:38:11 -0700, DA Morgan interested us by writing:

>>>The one that has zero Oracle experience and has crammed for the exam.
>>>Next question:
>>>Which one is the better candidate to hire?
>> OK, here's another rhetorical question ...
>> Are you asking on behalf of HR or on behalf of the end user?

> My best interests are always served by being offered a job.
>
> Therefore I try to look at these questions through the eyes
> of the HR folks.

In which case, the one with the 'proof of competence' is the one to hire. <g>

(So, is years of experience, or a certificate, the 'proof of competence' in the eyes of the person (or group) hiring?)

But we digress - the question was "Do you really think it is bad to post just the questions?". Perhaps answered, if not asked tongue-in-cheek.

--
Hans Forbrich