Re: Can I select(*) from T only fields that are not null?

From: deanbrown3d <deanbrown3d_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 9 Jun 2005 10:48:50 -0700

Sybrand do you own this group or something? Why is it some people cannot just say "No"? I asked if there was an easy way to do something quick and dirty .The answer is NO. Fine. Great. Thanks. Maybe someone other than Sybrand actually will know a trick or two, then great. Received on Thu Jun 09 2005 - 12:48:50 CDT