(Toad) SCC API & PL/SQL

From: Martin T. <bilbothebagginsbab5_at_freenet.de>
Date: 9 Jun 2005 03:27:02 -0700

Hi there.

We use Toad for writing PL/SQL on our Oracle DB. Toad's SCC API allows for integration with source code control SW. The problem we see is that to work with source control, every time a developer works on a procedure, the procedure has to be saved as a local file to be versioned via SCC.
Since a developer can edit/compile a procedure via Toad without saving locally, this will sooner or later result in someone doing changes without checking them in into source control.

So, any ideas ?

Better tools that also suport SCC API?

thanks!
best regards,
Martin Received on Thu Jun 09 2005 - 05:27:02 CDT