Re: 3 dimensional Oracle database

From: John F. Regus <jfregus_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 07:40:25 GMT

Thanks for the question, and I should give an accounting of why a 3 dimensional database is needed. I want to design a 3-D database which the cells are arrayed with data from different sources (1st reason for the 3-d structure). It is present and historical and can be duplicate information if the data came from a different sources (2nd reason for 3-dimensions). It can also be data that is either alphameric, .jpeg (any picture format), .wav (or any audio/video format), but in the end all of the data concerns a explicit and specific subject (3d reason for three dimensions).