Re: DB connectivity

From: Frank van Bortel <fvanbortel_at_netscape.net>
Date: Sun, 08 May 2005 17:04:00 +0200

madunix wrote:

>>From the above I think the concept of the website should based on

> Oracle Application server with JSP/JAVA J2EE, since we have the license
> for the Oracle DB
> and Java - Oracle developer

I beg your pardon?!?
Since when does the "we have a license for x" dictate *concepts*?

You're bonkers, with all due respect.

Work out the concepts, see what knowledge you've got, or are keen to acquire, choose your tools and flavors, and *then* start shopping.

Maybe you don't want/need Oracle at all, but just a piece of paper and a pencil - works for me every time I go shopping.

--
Regards,
Frank van Bortel