Re: RMAN Restore Question

From: <amerar_at_iwc.net>
Date: 20 Apr 2005 12:49:15 -0700

I knew that if you did an incomplete recovery with a backup controlfile that you needed to open with resetlogs.

But I thought that during the recovery, since I was recovering everything, the controlfile was updated during the recovery.......

Guess not....... Received on Wed Apr 20 2005 - 14:49:15 CDT