Re: logon users report

From: Facun Chamut <facunchamut_at_gmail.com>
Date: 5 Apr 2005 10:25:36 -0700

http://download-west.oracle.com/docs/cd/B10501_01/server.920/a96521/audit.htm#10617

> and look for "Auditing Connections and Disconnections". You can view
> the audit info. in sys.aud$.
>
> Regards
> /Rauf

Thanks to both of you.
sys.aud$ and dba_audit_session (a view of sys.aud$ ?) are empty. I pressume this means session auditing is off and there is no other way to get this data, right?

Thanks again,

-Facundo. Received on Tue Apr 05 2005 - 12:25:36 CDT