Re: Procedure to show and spool all the results

From: <jackfung188_at_gmail.com>
Date: 23 Mar 2005 14:39:59 -0800

so, if I just want to display all the (select * from....)results on my screen without doing spooling, what would you suggest me to do? Actually the reason I am doing this is to verify all my data in different tables. I want to get the xx and yy value and display everything in the same time.

For example, after I do exec procedureA (xx, yy), I could get all the results from the query to display on screen.

thanks Received on Wed Mar 23 2005 - 16:39:59 CST