Re: A bit of levity

From: <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 8 Mar 2005 17:47:12 -0800

Somewhere in the media after the Carly announcement (IIRC, a wall street journal business reporter), it mentioned HP people were upset that she was spending so much time addressing user groups (like Oracle Open World)! Sorry Carly!

And did she really fail? $20M says (to her) she didn't... I would _love_ to be bought off after not being able to do what I said I could.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
No Hackers At Harvard: