How to recompile all my stored procedures ?

From: <fmarchioni_at_libero.it>
Date: 24 Feb 2005 00:59:55 -0800

Hi Oracle users,
I'm again asking your opinion about pl-sql. Does anybody know how to recompile all stored procedures in one shot using a batch file ?

One step back. We have all stored procedures versioned on CVS. Every time there's a new release of our application I'd like to validate all pl-sql packages found on CVS because it can happen that somebody forgot to "check in" changes to procedures.

So this is the scenario. How would you validate in batch all procedures ?

(Ps I cannot simply import all .sql files in toad and validate them. I'd like rather, if possible, to integrate it with the batch file we use to build Java classes)

Thanks
Francesco Received on Thu Feb 24 2005 - 02:59:55 CST