Re: Replacing a subselect with Collections

From: <fmarchioni_at_libero.it>
Date: 24 Feb 2005 00:48:11 -0800

Hello,
thanks for your replies. Well both. I'm interested to give a try to pl-sql collections and to make the query run a bit faster. I'm surprised to see that the saving is really negligible if I switch from the subselect to a pl-sql variable.
As I mentioned, from my Java background I'm accustomed to cache everything which can be reused....but it seems that with Oracle engine it works differently.
Thanks
Francesco Received on Thu Feb 24 2005 - 02:48:11 CST