Limit the colors used by a form

From: jcampoamor <javier_at_campoamor.net>
Date: 7 Feb 2005 09:50:38 -0800

Hello,

I'm having a problem with a Oracle Forms6 application running in a HP Tru64 (OFS1) box.

When I start some applications after launching the form application, the new application shows a message "Cannot allocate colormap entry for #e5e5e5" and it doesn't show the right colors.

I have tried to change the value of usePrivateColormap in the Tk2Motif file, but it doesn't change anything.

Do you know if there is a way to limit the number of colors used by a Oracle Forms application? (Increase the depth in Xserver.conf cannot be done)

Thanks for your help and best regards,

Javier Received on Mon Feb 07 2005 - 11:50:38 CST