Re: If EXISTS before insert clause

From: JPike <jpike_at_welcom.com>
Date: 7 Feb 2005 09:23:56 -0800

ok. After adding all the Execute Immediate's I just get this one error when I select to execute statement:

The following error has occurred:

ORA-06550: line 0, column 0:
PLS-00123: program too large

If I select the "Execute all of content window as script" button in Toad, I get a file riddled with errors.

Any suggestions? Received on Mon Feb 07 2005 - 11:23:56 CST