Re: help with WinXP install

From: dak <kpec090981_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 13:02:11 GMT

Well, downloaded 10g at home and installed on my P4, 2.8 whichit took much less time and I didn't get any (IP or other) errors. For the time being, I give up. I have no idea
what USERNAME or HOST STRING I should be using to log on. I just accepted all the standard defaults during the install and it never asked me for a username.
1. Can someone tell me what username and host string I should be using and where I find this info out ?
2. How/where does sysadm log on to create users to the dB ? Tks