Re: Define a job to run once an year

From: <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 28 Dec 2004 15:42:30 -0800

My PO box is in a zip code dedicated to PO boxes... still get spam telling me my PO box is worth $40,000 more than last year.

So, a post office may have multiple zip codes, and may have less than one (there are delivery stations in some communities, and of course, some major sorting stations.).

Zip code demographics for marketing is logically and economically reasonable, if perhaps odoriferous to the recipients.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
People who make friends on the internet are more depressed.