ISO vs ANSI

From: Ruslan Kogan <ruslan00_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 1 Dec 2004 22:55:45 -0800

Thanks for that guys!!!

The issue of ISO vs ANSI has generated a lot of discussion in our office. Many people have differing opinions about which coding standard should be used to code the 30 reports we are developing.

It has been suggested that the ANSI standard be used because it is:
- Newer

However, some other people beleive that the ISO standard is easier to follow and debug.

Also, it was mentioned that the ANSI standard has bugs....does anyone have more details on these? Are there any known bugs with the ISO standard?

Are there things which can be done with the ANSI standard which cannot be done using ISO?

Any views and opinions would be greatly appreciated???

Thank you!!!! Received on Thu Dec 02 2004 - 00:55:45 CST