Re: General Ledger Extract

From: george lewycky <gelewyc_at_nyct.com>
Date: 9 Nov 2004 09:09:49 -0800

whatdoiknow_at_softhome.net (WhatDoIKnow) wrote in message news:<e2a33513.0411060436.66dc90d5_at_posting.google.com>...
> Not being an Oracle person, I am having difficulty identifying which
> GL tables I would need to read in order to extract the chart of
> accounts in Oracle 11x Financials. Anyone with a suggestion of which
> tables to use or doc I can read?
> TIA......
Try this:

  select

   substr(gl.code_combination_id,1,5) ccid,
   substr(gl.segment1,1,5) Auth,
   substr(gl.segment2,1,8) Account,
   substr(gl.segment3,1,5) RC,
   substr(gl.segment4,1,5) Func,
   substr(gl.segment5,1,5) Job

   FROM gl.gl_code_combinations gl
order by code_combination_id

you might have to adjust the column size & names

George Lewycky
http://georgenet.net/oracle Received on Tue Nov 09 2004 - 11:09:49 CST