Re: Attention Experienced Professionals

From: Richard Hollenbeck <halenbek_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 07:38:38 GMT

The Peter Principle! They who have been "kicked up to management" have reached their level of incompetence. It's a very fun concept.

(These musings are an interjection by a relative newbie. You folks are interesting and helpful. Thank you all.)

--
Richard Hollenbeck
(my first name then -ddoott- then my last name then aa-tt  + v, e, r, i, z,