oracle.sql.STRUCT - Where?

From: Andy <dont_at_spam.me>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 08:40:10 +0100

I've been developing a small java program in PL/SQL-developer which uses the oracle.sql.STRUCT. However, due to the bad java debugging possibilities I had to switch to the IntelliJ java developer instead. The problem I have is that I don't know where to find the oracle.sql.STRUCT for import in my new java environment.

Where is it? Is it even possible to use in an external developing tool? Received on Tue Nov 09 2004 - 01:40:10 CST