Re: UncleOra for Oracle - tool with a script library and an advanced grid for developers and DBAs

From: Andrey <andrey_at_roz.ru>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 11:20:58 +0300

> On review and a bit of research I agree. So this weekend I am posting
> the UncleOra link on the site.
>
> And for those of you that don't like my attitude toward spammers ...
> go take a flying leap at a rolling donut. Because I would gladly,
> and personally, flog each and every one of them with a cat-o-nine-tails.

Daniel, it's clear case that real spammer is you, not UncleOra advertiser. Your first reaction was to produce maximum possible traffic even without looking at the OP link. Then you "agree" with something that already known to anybody but you.

Daniel, it's true that you do not usually start mass hysteria, but it's you who supports it.
Your usual behaviour pattern is quite simple an easy to guess. It looks like this - some mentally unstable person posts his delusions provoked by mass-media mind-destructing machine. No matter what about - about cunning Latvians stealing credit-cards numbers, malicious Russians riding bears at the center of the home town of yours or about dead kitten at the back yard. And here it is, You, readily supporting this nonsense, posting angry truth-revealing messages, replying, disputing, trying to persuade somebody.

Psychotic who post rubbish about Latvians is hard case, required many months without TV and rags somewhere at the serene garden far from problems of the city. But your case, Daniel, can be easily treated. Your phobias is no more dangerous then childish angst of the dark or spook in the damp cellar. Just 3 or 4 visits to hypnotist will do the trick . Believe me, all you fears of the DBA-targeting spammers, latvians, russians, huskies, Santa-Clause stuck in the chimney and hedge-hogs in the wardrobe are no more then gespensters.

Cheeers! Received on Sat Nov 06 2004 - 02:20:58 CST