Re: UncleOra for Oracle - tool with a script library and an advanced grid for developers and DBAs

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 18:07:36 -0800

Joel Garry wrote:

> DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote in message news:<1099632424.352403_at_yasure>...
>

>>Igor Laletin wrote:

>>>All right, now please explain what Russians have to do with your
>>>concerns about sending money to LATVIA.
>>>
>>>Waiting for apologies,
>>>Igor
>>
>>I'm far more concerned with omlet posting a link that makes our #1 troll
>>and spammer look like part of your organization. If you can't explain
>>him away your birth on the internet was stillborn.
>

> That seems a bit unfair, looks to me like
> he-who-should-remain-nameless-but-has-an-unhealthy-fixation-on-destruction-of-male-gamete-producing-morphology
> just did a simple troll to make them look bad.
>
> jg
> --
> @home.com is bogus.
> http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20041104/news_1b4yukos.html

On review and a bit of research I agree. So this weekend I am posting the UncleOra link on the site.

And for those of you that don't like my attitude toward spammers ... go take a flying leap at a rolling donut. Because I would gladly, and personally, flog each and every one of them with a cat-o-nine-tails.

Daniel Morgan

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington