Re: Howard Rogers

From: Frank van Bortel <fvanbortel_at_netscape.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 18:34:04 +0100

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/oracle9ipdf/ then, click on the "eDocs" link (you will notice, the picture is missing, there's only the description), then click on the Table of Contents.

> BTW, I don't really see that last line as a securiy risk. All it shows
> is a public URL on a public web server that is listening on the
> well-known port 80.

As a hacker, I'd already know not to try any MS IIS scripts/flaws, but to go for the Apache 1.3 stuff. Fortunately, patched to a decent level.
At least, the OS isn't advertised as well... Just my 2c

--

Regards,
Frank van Bortel