problems in installation

From: Ram <rparavastu_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 21 Oct 2004 11:57:09 -0700

Hi Folks,

I am having problems installing Oracle 11.5.5 applications on Red Hat Linux Advanced Server 3.0. The error I get is as pasted below. Please help me in giving me poiters as to what to do in order to install the application successfully.

Thank You so much,

Sincerely,

Ram.

error is as follows:

[root_at_gantecserver root]# /stage/startcd/rapidwiz/rapidwiz

Preparing to start up Rapid Install...

If you are performing a CD install, you must change directories in your
UNIX session to a directory outside of the CD-ROM mount point before you will be able to eject the CD and proceed.

[root_at_gantecserver root]#

/tmp/RapidInstall/jre/Linux/1.1.8/lib/linux/native_threads/libzip.so: symbol errno, version GLIBC_2.0 not defined in file libc.so.6 with link time reference (libzip.so)
Unable to initialize threads: cannot find class java/lang/Thread Could not create Java VM Received on Thu Oct 21 2004 - 13:57:09 CDT