Create public view...

From: Julien <machaon13_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 16:27:12 +0200

Hello all,

I'd like to create views for all users, but the command : "create public view..." did not work, so the views I create with user "Internal" are only usable with this user.

How can I (maybe with a GRANT) give access to those views to other users in my db ?

Thx All ! Received on Fri Oct 08 2004 - 09:27:12 CDT