hung Oracle PL/SQL process during "insert"

From: Alex Glaros <alexg_at_xsurfermall.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 23:36:06 -0700

Does anyone have any idea on what could be causing an insert statement to hang?

There doesn't seem to be any tables dead-locking, and when I run a diagnostic tool to show me where in the SQL code it's hanging, it shows the following:

INSERT INTO WLL_COPY_LICENSEE_LINKS_ERRORS

                  (

cle_css_copy_id,
agency,
license_type,
license_number,
cle_license_number,

There are no records in the table above. Could it be waiting for a commit from another table? Any general ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Alex Glaros Received on Fri Oct 08 2004 - 01:36:06 CDT