Re: Non-interactive install and DBD::Oracle

From: Bricklen <bricklen_at_zyahoo.zcomz>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 20:57:38 GMT

JGH wrote:

> Yes, it says that the components you need to install vary depending on
> the version of Oracle you are using. But it doesn't say exactly which
> components to install and even if it did, I'm not sure it would help me
> because I have to do a non-interactive install.
>
> I guess I didn't follow the instructions exactly because it says if you
> can't figure out which components to install, ask some place that meant
> nothing to me. So I asked here instead.

Have you installed DBI? If necessary, try copying the pro*c and rdbms directories directly to your $ORACLE_HOME. You don't need all of the files, but I'm not sure which ones you need specifically. Been a while since I worked with configuring DBD and DBI, so I'm afraid that I can't be much more specific than that. Received on Fri Sep 24 2004 - 15:57:38 CDT