O8 reorganization or O9 upgrade - which first?

From: Njofra <njofra10_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 14:17:37 +0200

We are running SAP 4.6C with Oracle 8.1.7 with huge database (800GB)

We have done some data archiving and relaease some space (150GB) which is now again almost filled.
Soon we will archive more data and we would like to do data reorganization (db export/import).
Also we should upgrade to Oracle 9 because of maintenance end (until December 2004).

Which should we do first: REORG or UPGRADE? Received on Wed Aug 25 2004 - 07:17:37 CDT