SQL Plus Script Problem

From: Alan <alan_at_erols.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 15:26:19 -0400

I have several sql scripts that run nightly via sql*plus (automated with a scheduler). Every so often, one or more characters will get lost between my PC and the Oracle server (I see the results in my spool file). There is no pattern to it, and it has ever only happened once in a given session. Is there any way to prevent this characters from being dropped (some setting somewhere...)?

Client: Windows 2000, SP4
Oracle 8.1.7 (various beyond that)
Novell Network

TIA Received on Fri Aug 20 2004 - 14:26:19 CDT