Another report question

From: amwi <amwi_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2004 19:22:40 GMT

Sorry, but i really need some help to get started. I know this should be simple and very basic but i simply don't know how to get started, sorry.

I am using SQL *Plus.
I have started to write on the .sql file that i will execute from SQL *plus.

Now to my problem: I am trying to write a report that generates an output that looks something like this:

Report

Mr xx rented yy movies.

movie 1
movie 2

zz rows.

Where xx is a name, yy is a count of movies and zz is a count of rows

Can you please give some coding examples to write out the "static" text above?
The "dynamic" parts (sql statements) i can figure out myself, but how do i insert it into the "static" parts?

Thank you. Received on Sun Jul 04 2004 - 14:22:40 CDT