Re: Can I get Oracle 8.0.3 Client Install anywhere?

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 06:40:44 -0700

spare brain wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm dealing with a very old version of PowerBuilder which is refusing to
> work with anything but Oracle 8.0.3 client install. Oracle website does not
> seem to go any further below 8i.
>
> Any suggestions on where I can download and/or procure the libraries?
>
> Thanks!
> SB

You are also dealing with an inability to follow usenet rules and only place your message into a group one time and appropriately.

The answer to your question is that you can not and should not. The solution is to dump the antique version of PowerBuilder for something supporting during your lifetime.

BTW: Where were you planning to find an operating system and hardware supported by that version of Oracle and PowerBuilder? A museum?

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu